07 Oct Questions to ask before your hire a cleaning company
- First and foremost is the company licensed and insured?
- We have both Workers compensation and Liability insurance which can both be provided upon request. Most cleaning services companies that price cleanings cheaper do NOT carry this which is usually why they can price a lot less. We carry these to protect our employees as well as the homeowners.
- How long has the cleaning services company been in business?
- We’ve been in business since 1992 (Here in Salt Lake City Utah).
- Do you have referrals in my neighborhood?
- We service customers in many areas in Utah region and can provide referrals in your area upon request
- Do you have an ongoing safety program for your employees?
- Our employees attend regular safety meetings which our crew leaders host. These are done on a regular basis to ensure the best and most updated information and training.
- Do employees undergo criminal background checks and drug testing?
- Most of our employees are required to pass a background check as well as a drug screen before employment is offered. This is to help keep the work environment more safe and professional.
Other than these key points, we should always ask around and also look for recommendations from people we trust. Never settle for the very first janitorial cleaning dealership you encounter, check for all the references you have.
Also don’t forget to ask about the products the cleaning company is going to use for cleaning purposes. It will be more useful if they use Eco – Friendly detergents to clean your place.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us, we are always available if you have any questions about Hiring a cleaning company and its services.